AB BANK Rwanda Plc. has been operating in Rwanda since January 2014. The bank provides a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients. Notably, foremost to these offerings are the loan facilities that meet the needs and capacities of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
AB Bank Rwanda Plc is a member of an international network of commercial banks providing banking services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and private individuals in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
To further facilitate the growth of our brand and client base, we are now seeking a motivated senior marketing professional to join us.
• Develop a marketing strategy and tactical plans to grow AB Bank brand awareness and consideration in the market.
• Work closely with different business segments in the bank to identify opportunities and develop marketing initiatives and action plans to grow the bank product portfolios.
• Be the project lead for all marketing initiatives liaising with other business functions to deliver all marketing material and communications tools as per the agreed plans and to drive the best visibility of AB Bank in Rwanda.
• Plan budget of advertising and promotions and negotiate with the marketing agencies and other suppliers for efficient use of the allocated resources.
• Coordinate the media planning, execution, monitoring and reporting based on key performance indicators defined in coordination with the business segments.
• Manage all initiatives related to customer needs analysis and maintain a direct relationship with internal and external stakeholders to provide customers insights reports on products/services, sales channels and the brand awareness.
• Develop and manage social media platforms and other digital marketing channels for the bank and propose/execute content plans accordingly.
Necessary Experience, Skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree - Business, Communication or related field from a recognized institution
• Certifications in graphic design and/or social media will be an advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Marketing/Communications Officer in a Telecom, Bank or FMCG Business or Relations Manager for accounts in an Advertising Agency.
• Demonstrating excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
• Proven record of professional connection with media outlets, event sponsors and planners, Social influencers and Artists.
• Be familiar with Social Media use and management especially Twitter and Facebook. Proven references showing personal or support provided to Individuals and/or Institutions is required.
Interested candidates should send ONLY:
Letter of Interest
Copy of academic qualifications and other certifications to email@example.com, not later than 15th September 2019.
[NOTE: Please state the POSITION in the subject of the email.]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information,