• Implement and actualize the annual BS budget approved by the Board at the beginning of the financial year.
• Active participation in development and improvement of products, policies and procedures. Proposing recommendations to the bank’s senior management on performance improvement, risk control strengthening and workflow efficiency improvement
• Implement and manage systems and procedures that allow an effective and efficient branch operations and effective risk control and change management process.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems, and following up to ensure escalated problems are resolved in a timely manner
• Recruit, train, coach, develop, monitor, evaluate and managing overall staff performance.
• Develop and follow- up on deposit raising strategies and pipelines and maintain an excellent relationship with main depositors.
• Contribute to expansions strategies.
• At least 5 years work experience as a branch manager with business targets.
• Experience working with SWIFT and RIPPS transactions
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Strong understanding of banking risk and compliance
• Good knowledge of the Rwandan banking sector, BNR regulations and international AML/CFT requirements
• Excellent problem solving, leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
• Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
• Exceptional ability to sell and negotiate
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda.
Deadline 08th June 2018
For more information,