Job Title: Call Center Supervisor
Department: Head office – Operations
Reports to: Head of Digital Finance
Location: Head Office
• Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
• Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies, and ensuring compliance to procedures and policies.
• Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed.
• Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls and providing guidance and feedback.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
• Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
• Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
• Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems, and following up to ensure escalated problems are resolved.
• Participate in customer needs analysis projects
• Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
• Maintain good professional relationships with other staff and departments to ensure quick and complete resolution of client complaints
• Any other tasks assigned by management.
Exceptional ability to sell and negotiate
Supervisory experience in a Call center or customer service role
Bachelor’s degree in any field
Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems, MS Office suite.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda.
Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
Excellent problem solving, leadership,organizational and customer service skills.Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Interested candidates should click Apply button and fill the recruitment form attached, not later than May 14th2018.
No physical delivery of CVs will be accepted
[NOTE: Please state the POSITION NAME in JOB Title in the subject Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information,